2 Foldout couches
3 ensuite bathrooms
6 guests (10 max with 2 foldout couches in lounges)
Bbq with hood
2 x 90HP Suzuki 4 stroke outboard motors
Fresh drinking water
Child friendly hand rails
Secure stairs with hand rails to sundeck for easy access
Modern , fully equipped kitchen
About the houseboat
Ikonic is a modern , luxurious, spacious 8 – 10 berth boat with side living , ensuites and spa
Ikonic was built in 2007 and receives rave reviews from experienced hirers as to its comfort, unique design and economy.
This boat is 8.5 metres wide and 20 metres long plus a 1.8 metre swim deck. It is a beautiful, modern 8 – 10 berth boat (with total capacity for 8 in winter and 10 in summer with 2 foldout couches ) It is powered by 2 x 90 hp Suzuki 4-stroke outboards which have proved to be very reliable and economical. Ikonic provides three ensuite bedrooms, wide doorways, and spacious side living areas, large top deck with spa
Pets Allowed: Yes
Smoking Allowed: No
Kid Friendly: Yes
Available on request: – transfer bus – tinny hire – speedboat hire
Features of Ikonic l include:
- an enormous living area comprising a spacious modern kitchen, dining area for 6 -10 people and 2 lounges
- 3 queen-size bedrooms with ensuites
- a front lounge area which can be closed off at night to make another private bedroom
- generous front and rear deck space to maximise your enjoyment of the best the Murray has to offer
- Large spa on top deck
- Evaporative air con
- spacious, fully equipped kitchen with microwave, dishwasher, large electric fridge/freezer Some cleaning aids provided
- Gas stove/oven
- Stair case to top deck
- the sofa beds are very comfortable thick matress
- Tvs in lounge
- large rear lounge area to enjoy the view whilst moored to the bank
- gas heater
- television with video / DVD player /sound bar- kids can hook up their games player!
- plenty of deck space to sit out the back when you are moored to allow maximum opportunity to enjoy the river
- large swim deck with ladder for easy access to the water
- large ice chest
- huge carpeted sundeck upstairs, partly covered with a shade-cloth canopy so is suitable both for those who like the sun and those who prefer a bit of shade.
See photos for more details!
Bedroom 1 , 2 and 3 Queen size bed clean bed linen, quilts and pillows provided – overhead cupboards for storage your own sliding-door access to the outdoors – plenty of unrestricted vision allowing you to lie in bed and soak up the scenery, personal towel each, ensuite bathroom.
Hand towels and bath matts are provided
broom, mop and bucket, hand broom and vacuum cleaner.
You wont be disappointed with Ikonic ,
Kayaks are also available for hire so you can explore the river after you’ve moored for the day.
What are you waiting for? Make a booking right now!
Price List – Foxtale 1
|START 3PM – FINISH 10AM||OFF PEAK||NORMAL||PEAK|
|June, July, August||Feb-May/Sept-Dec||Dec-Jan School Holidays|
|Weekend (3 nights)||$2,500||$3,200||$3,800|
|Midweek (4 nights)||$2,600||$3,300||$3,900|
|Long weekend (4 nights)||$3,200||$3,700||$4,400|
|Week (7 nights)||$3,400||$4,200||$5,200|
|Easter (5 nights)||$5,200|
|Christmas (7 nights)||$5,200|
|New Year’s week (7 nights)||$5,800|
|Prices subject to change without notice|
Sail in Style
We Have Vacancy!
Ready to share our little secret about the best way to relax and explore the Murray? Get in touch with the Foxtale Houseboats team today and ask about a great holiday deal.