Fresh Drinking Water
Fully Contained Kitchen
Evaporative Ducted Air Conditioning
LCD / Plasma TV(s)
Upstair Deck and Hardtop roof
2 x 90HP Suzuki Motors
DVD TV's in Bedrooms
Second Outside Fridge
About the houseboat
Foxtale 3 was commissioned in October 2007. This boat is 8 metres wide and 20 metres long plus a 1.8 metre swim deck – the biggest allowed for hire boats (apart from going up!). We prefer the single level with the sun-deck upstairs as a comfortable, manageable option. It is powered by 2 x 90hp Suzuki outboard motors .
Features of Foxtale 3 include:
- an enormous living area comprising a spacious modern kitchen, dining area for 12 people and lounge with plasma TV and surround sound system
- 5 queen-size bedrooms (3 of these have queen-splits providing single beds where required)
- 2 bathrooms – both with a shower, vanity and toilet
- outside one of the bathrooms is a separate vanity area so guests can still have access to some facilities while both bathrooms are in use
- a hot/cold shower on the swim deck and an outside toilet
- generous front and rear deck space to maximise your enjoyment of the best the Murray has to offer
- large carpeted sun deck upstairs. This boat has a solid roof providing a dry area
- store room for luggage
What are you waiting for? Make a booking right now!
Price List – Foxtale 3
|June, July, August||Feb-May/Sept-Dec||Dec-Jan School Holidays|
|Weekend (3 nights)||$1,900||$2,300||$2700|
|Mid week (4 nights)||$2,200||$2,500||$3,100|
|Long weekend (4 nights)||$2,400||$2800||$3,400|
|Week (7 nights)||$2900||$3,500||$4,600|
|Easter (5 nights)||$5,000|
|New Years week||$5,000|
|Extra days by negotiation|
|Prices subject to change without notice|
Sail in Style
We Have Vacancy!
Ready to share our little secret about the best way to relax and explore the Murray? Get in touch with the Foxtale Houseboats team today and ask about a great holiday deal.