3 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms | 2 Foldout sofa beds
BBQ | CD Player | Dishwasher | DVD Player | Freezer | Fresh Drinking Water | Fully Contained Kitchen | Heating / Air Conditioning | 5 LCD Flat screen TV(s) | Refrigerator |6 person Spa | Undercover Sundeck
Pearl is a modern spacious 10 berth boat. It was built in 2014. This lovely boat receives rave reviews from experienced hirers for its comfort, design and economy.
Pearl is 8 metres wide and 18 metres long plus a 1.8 metre swim deck. It is a beautiful, modern 6–10 berth boat (with total capacity for 8 in winter and 10 in summer with 2 foldout couches). It is powered by 2 x 60 hp Mercury 4-stroke outboards which are reliable and economical.
Features of Pearl include:
- an enormous living area comprising a spacious modern kitchen, dining area for 10 people and 2 lounges
- 3 queen-size bedrooms
- a front lounge area which can be closed off at night to make another private bedroom
- 2 bathrooms – one ensuite to back bedroom , the other with walk through entrance from bedroom 2 and 3
- a hot/cold shower on the swim deck
- generous front and rear deck space to maximise your enjoyment of the best the Murray has to offer
- Large spa on top deck
- Evaporative air con
- Solar panels
- spacious, fully equipped kitchen with microwave, dishwasher, large electric fridge/freezer Some cleaning aids provided
- Gas stove/oven
- BBQ on back deck – why should the cook miss any action !
- Stair case to top deck
- the sofa beds are very comfortable thick mattress
- Tvs in lounge, front dining area, all bedrooms
- large rear lounge area to enjoy the view whilst moored to the bank
- gas heater
- television with video / DVD player /sound bar- kids can hook up their games player!
- stereo radio/CD/cassette player upstairs boom box
- Driver’s console includes:
- quality car radio/CD player
- depth indicator / fish finder
- 240 volt ,8 KVA diesel generator
- plenty of deck space to sit out the back when you are moored to allow maximum opportunity to enjoy the river
- large swim deck with ladder for easy access to the water
- large ice chest
- huge carpeted sundeck upstairs, partly covered with a shade-cloth canopy so is suitable both for those who like the sun and those who prefer a bit of shade.
Bedroom 1: Queen size bed. Personal towel, clean bed linen, quilts and pillows provided – overhead cupboards for storage, ceiling fan, your own sliding door access to the outdoors – plenty of unrestricted vision allowing you to lie in bed and soak up the scenery.
Bedrooms 2 and 3: Queen size bed as above but these can also be separated into 2 singles if required – just let us know in advance.
You won’t be disappointed with Pearl. What are you waiting for? Make a booking right now!
Price List – Pearl
|June, July, August||Feb-May/Sept-Dec||Dec-Jan School Holidays|
|Weekend (3 nights)||$2,200||$2,500||$2,900|
|Mid week (4 nights)||$2,500||$2,800||$3,400|
|Long weekend (4 nights)||$3,000||$3,300||$3,800|
|Week (5 nights)||$2,800||$3,100||$3,600|
|Week (7 nights)||$3,000||$3,800||$5,000|
|Easter (5 nights)||$5,000|
|New Years week||$5,300|
|Extra days by negotiation|
|Prices subject to change without notice|