Foxtale 1 Houseboat
4 Bedrooms + 2 Foldout Sofas| 2 Bathrooms | 3 Toilets
BBQ | CD Player | Dishwasher | DVD Player | Freezer | Fresh Drinking Water | Fully Contained Kitchen | Heating / Air Conditioning | LCD / Plasma TV(s) | Refrigerator | Sun Canopy | Undercover Sundeck | VCR
Foxtale 1 Houseboat was the first of the Foxtale fleet commissioned in February 2003. This boat still receives rave reviews from experienced hirers for its comfort, design and economy.
Foxtale 1 has 4 spacious Queen size bedrooms plus a rear lounge area which can convert into your 5th Bedroom with a concertina door and cupboards above the foldout couch to ensure comfort and privacy .There is also a 6th bed – a front foldout couch for those who have a couple of extras ! Fox 1 is 8 metres wide and 20 metres long plus a 1.8 metre swim deck. It is a beautiful, modern 8-berth boat (with total capacity for 10 in winter and 12 in summer). It is powered by 2 x 60hp Mercury 4-stroke outboards which are very reliable and economical.( new as of September 2016)
Features of Foxtale 1 include:
- an enormous living area comprising a spacious modern kitchen, dining area for 12 people and lounge
- 4 queen-size bedrooms
- a large rear lounge area which can be closed off at night to make another 2 private bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms – one with a shower, vanity and toilet, the other with a bath, vanity and toilet
- a hot/cold shower on the swim deck and an outside toilet
- generous front and rear deck space to maximise your enjoyment of the best the Murray has to offer
- large carpeted sun deck upstairs
- store room for luggage
Bedroom 1 Queen size bed clean bed linen, quilts and pillows provided cupboard for hanging clothes – not that you’ll need many hanging clothes! overhead cupboards for storage ducted air-conditioning your own sliding-door access to the outdoors – plenty of unrestricted vision allowing you to lie in bed and soak up the scenery.
Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 Queen size bed – this bed can be separated into 2 singles if required – just let us know in advance clean bed linen, quilts and pillows provided cupboard for hanging clothes overhead cupboards for storage ducted air-conditioning our own sliding-door access to the outdoors – plenty of unrestricted vision allowing you to lie in bed and soak up the scenery.
Store generous store room to put your bags and suitcases out of your way after you have settled in plenty of shelves for extra food or drinks, games, whatever you want to put in there we provide a broom, mop and bucket, hand broom and vacuum cleaner.
Other great features
- outside toilet
- large rear lounge area to enjoy the view whilst moored to the bank
- ducted air conditioning
- gas heater
- television with video / DVD player – kids can hook up their games player!
- stereo radio/CD/cassette player
- rear lounge areas convert to bedrooms with a high quality concertina door for privacy
- the sofa beds are very comfortable – we took special care to ensure there was no uncomfortable bar across the middle of your back!
- one of the two lounges is an extra sofa-bed in the front lounge area to make 12 berths if required generator.
- spacious, fully equipped kitchen with microwave, dishwasher, large electric fridge/freezer Some cleaning aids provided
- plenty of deck space to sit out the back when you are moored to allow maximum opportunity to enjoy the river
- exterior stainless steel sink with hot and cold water so you can clean up without needing to come inside or clean your fish and fishing gear
- large swim deck with ladder for easy access to the water
- 6-burner covered barbecue
- large ice chest – ice available on request
- huge carpeted sundeck upstairs, partly covered with a shade-cloth canopy so is suitable both for those who like the sun and those who prefer a bit of shade.
Canoes are also available for hire so you can explore the river after you’ve moored for the day.
What are you waiting for? Make a booking right now!
Price List – Foxtale 1
|June, July, August||Feb-May/Sept-Dec||Dec-Jan School Holidays|
|Weekend (3 nights)||$1,800||$2,200||$2,600|
|Mid week (4 nights)||$2,000||$2,400||$3000|
|4 night weekend||$2300||$2,700||$3,400|
|Week (7 nights)||$2,800||$3,300||$4,000|
|Easter (5 nights)||$4,500|
|New Years week||$5,000|
|Extra days by negotiation|
|Prices subject to change without notice|